Please watch this space for information on Careers with Integrative Psychology and Behavioral Medicine or contact Dr. Sarah Gray directly.
Integrative Psychology, PC (www.integrativepsychology.com) is seeking multi-talented, compassionate psychotherapists to join an expanding private group practice in Arlington, Massachusetts.
At Integrative Psychology, PC, we offer compassionate, non-judgmental, strengths-based perspectives, drawing from integrative approaches to mental health and well-being, guided by current research, and based on the unique background and needs of each client. We provide exceptional, individualized care to a client demographic that consists of motivated adults who are professionals, college students, and individuals looking for help in managing stress, trauma, health-related issues, life transitions, grief, and barriers to overall wellness.
We draw from evidence-based approaches such as CBT, EMDR, and mindfulness-based approaches while embracing innovations and new approaches in the field, such as telehealth, biofeedback, neurofeedback, clinical hypnosis, virtual reality, walk and talk therapy, and more, in order to provide our clients with an individualized set of approaches that helps provide the tools they need to thrive.
- Highly competitive compensation (non-insurance-based private pay practice)
- Strong referral stream (existing practice waitlist and demand)
- Bright, fully furnished, and newly renovated office space
- Flexible schedule (PT or FT options) and emphasis on work-life balance
- Focus on meaningful clinical work vs. administrative tasks or billing
- Supportive, collaborative environment
- Presentation and community outreach opportunities
- Opportunities to develop skill sets in high-demand sub-specialties
- Clinical Psychologist, LICSW, or LMHC; Currently independently licensed in Massachusetts
- Newly-licensed welcomed; will train the right candidate
- Interest in integrative, evidence-guided approaches to mental health
- Exceptional, warm clinical presence, and ability to tailor one’s clinical approach to the needs of the client
- Able to work independently and flexibly, while also contributing positively to the practice and its team as a whole
- Prior training in or current interest in health psychology, behavioral medicine, trauma, EMDR, CBTi, clinical hypnosis, or biofeedback is a strong preference
- Ability to work at least one night or weekend day
- Provide outstanding, individualized clinical care via individual psychotherapy and/or group therapy, based on client needs and presenting concerns
- Contribute positively to a supportive and growing group practice community
- Willingness to develop skill sets and continue advancing personal learning and professional growth
We look forward to hearing from you! Please forward a cover letter and resume to: Sarah Gray, Psy.D.